Safety Commander (RAM Commander Enterprise Collaboration Edition) is the latest addition to Safety Commander. Already adopted by world leading Aviation OEMs, Safety Commander resolves the challenges of Integrating Safety Assessment & Safety Certification with a set of unique features for Integrated Safety Teams and design engineers.
Safety Commander is the unique software for fail-safe design of any System-of-Systems in a number of industries: Aerospace, Railway, Communication and Energy Industries. It is the only off-the-shelf software performing Safety Analysis Integration on the level of Aircraft or System-of-Systems.
Safety Commander translates Model-Based Design approach into Fault Tree Analysis as required for Aircraft Type Certification as well as the definition, verification and fulfillment of Safety Requirements for a complex System-of-Systems. Developed in close cooperation with Aerospace Integrated Safety Teams Leaders, Safety Commander is the only existing off-the-shelf software fully implementing ARP4761 and ARP4754A.
From the early stages of design process Safety Commander gives you the full control over Safety Assessment process across organization and system/subsystems suppliers guiding you to the Certification and Safe Product.
Adopting Safety Commander Enterprise Collaborative Edition ensures the on-going visibility of the Safety Assessment to the key stakeholders of Aircraft/System-of-Systems project: OEM, Suppliers and Regulator.
Safety Commander provides safety engineers and integrators full control over product’s safety: requirements traceability, progress visibility, calculation accuracy and compliant deliverables. FTA combines accuracy and ingenuity of calculation with user experience allowing view, navigation and manipulation of huge Fault Trees typical for the 21st Century systems. Unique MMEL module supports analysis indispensable for A/C competitiveness.
• Preliminary Aircraft Safety Assessment (PASA)
• Functional Hazard Assessment (AFHA/System of Systems/SFHA)
• PSSA, ASA, SSA
• Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
• Common Mode Analysis (CMA)
• Master Minimal Equipment List (MMEL)
• Hazard Tracking System (HTS)
• Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) with Testability
• Zonal Analysis
• Real Integration of Entire Aircraft or System of Systems Safety Assessment by innovative mechanism
for resolving intersystem dependencies
• Huge FTAs with millions of cut-sets are easy to construct, navigate and calculate
• Average probability calculation in addition to the worst case calculation
• Loop Fault Trees resolution
• One-click recalculation when flight profile changes need to be adopted saves significant engineering effort.
• FHA èFTAèFMESèFMECAèCMAèHTS all linked and consistent
• Built-in MMEL module
• Multi user / Multi site / Multi-vendor environment for visibility and control of the Safety Assessment progress
• Version / Revision Control for the history of A/C or System of Systems Safety Assessment throughout A/C design process
• Automatically generated Final Certification Document - linking all types of Safety Analyses
• Import of FTAs from widely used software of previous generation: CAFTA, FAULT_TREE+, Safety Commander, PTC, etc
• State-of-the-art user experience: FT Navigator, graphical system interdependencies, progress dashboards, in-built codification, Fault Trees comparison
Support of multiple database engines: MS-SQL, MS-SQL Azure, Oracle, Access, Advantage, SQLAnywhere, DB2, MySQL, PostgresSQL, PervasivelSQL, SQLite, VistaDB
• Customizable data tables, grids, reports
• Built-in sort/group/filter/print/export/import of all tabular data (Excel/CSV/XML formats)
• Advanced role-based permissions management
• Built-in Active Directory based (LDAP) user authentication
• Reports output to HTML, MS Word, MS Excel
• Generation of reports using customizable MS Word templates
• Interface with IBM Doors, JAMA, CAMEO, etc.
Other ALD Software Tools
Safety Commander Platinum - Comprehensive software tool for Reliability and Maintainability Analysis and Prediction, Spare Parts Optimization, FMEA/FMECA, Testability, Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis and Safety Assessment
D-LCC – Advanced tool for life cycle cost calculation, total ownership cost and sensitivity cost analysis