The Markov chain technique and its mathematical model have demonstrated over years to be a great method to analyze the evolution, performance and reliability of probabilistic real-life systems.
Markov Chains Module Features
• Up-to-date, intuitive and advanced Markov Chain diagram interface with possibilities of full control over the diagram: elements location, colors, styles, zooms etc.
• Convenient ways of diagram printing and simple Copy & Paste transfer to other applications
• Calculation of Steady-State Mode
• Calculation of Time-Dependency Mode
• Calculation of Availability, Unavailability, Failure and Repair rate and frequency, MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, Reliability/Unreliability and other system parameters
• Results output:
o System parameters for selected times as a table or graph
o State probabilities for selected times as a table or graph
o Steady-State results report
o Transition Matrix report
o States and Transitions data report
• Export of results to Excel, Word, HTML formats.
RAM Commander homepage
ALD Reliability and Safety Software Overview
Reliability&Safety Software Download
See ALD Reliability, Safety and Quality Services if you wish us to perform reliability prediction, analysis or other activities for you