The safety assessment process has fundamental importance in establishing appropriate safety objectives for the System Under Analysis (SUA) and determining how the implementation satisfies these objectives. The safety assessment process is iterative by nature; using RAM Commander to support all necessary iterations and to produce all required output is the easy, accurate and time-saving way to conduct the safety assessment.
RAM Commander's Safety Assessment Software Module implements tasks of qualitative and quantitative safety assessment required during system development:
• Generation and verification of safety requirements;
• Identification of all relevant failure conditions;
• Consideration of all significant combinations of failures causing failure conditions;
• Generation of output reports starting from the stage of Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA/PHA) and ending at the System Safety Assessment (SSA) verifying that the design meets safety requirements. Reports are generated as MS Word documents using customizable MS Word templates.
• AFO (Russian standard required by IAC AR) support
• System Hazard Assessment and Operating and Support Hazard Analysis (O&SHA) according to MIL-STD-882. Reports are generated as MS Word documents using customizable MS Word templates.
RAM Commander's easy-to-use modules: Reliability Prediction, RBD, FMECA and Fault Tree Analysis are the basis and the heart of the Safety Assessment Module.
ALD Reliability and Safety Services
RAM Commander Homepage
ALD Reliability and Safety Software Overview