ALD's Quality Engineering (QE) team will assist your company to reach productivity, quality and cost effectiveness using methods of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Our highly professional QE experts have been providing service and training to the leading companies in wide range of industries for all process phases.
Our QE team will ensure the design optimization through implementation of the following modern methods:
• Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
• Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
• Design for Manufacturability & Assembly (DFMA)
• Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
• Design of Experiments (DOE)
• Rational Tolerancing (RT)
Application of quality engineering methods at the design stage will result in:
• Increased product quality and robustness
• Time-to-market reduction thanks to accelerated process ramp-up and no need in redesign
Statistical Process Engineering & Control (SPEC) Unique QE Methodology
Dr. P. Grabov and his team, the authors of the SPEC, have presented numerous tutorials on the methodology in Europe, USA, Israel and Japan.
For the efficient management of suppliers and subcontractors our quality engineering team will develop:
• Two-Party Approved Specification Requirements
• Appropriate Metrics for Suppliers / Subcontractors Assessment.
Lean Six Sigma for Process Improvement
• Value Stream Mapping
• Five S & Kaizen Activity
• SMED and Quick Changeover Implementation
• Process Capability & Performance Studies
• SPC Setting for Long and Short Runs
• Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
• Process Optimization Through DOE on Shop Floor
Our QE team will improve your manufacturing process by achieving the following results:
• Reduction of Throughput Time and Cost: minimized non-value-added efforts, shorter setup procedures, less over-adjustments and firefighting,
• Quality & Uniformity Improvement: optimized 'operating windows' for critical parameters.
Measurement Study & Inspection Optimization
• Sampling Procedures & Plans
• Inspection Effectiveness Evaluation
• Conventional and advanced methods of Repeatability & Reproducibility (R&R) study, Defect Budgeting
• Field Data (Failures/Rejects/Complaints) Treatment & Analysis
Our QE experts will allow you to reach the main goals of the inspection cost-effectiveness:
• Inspection Cost Reduction and Increased Reliability (optimized procedures of sampling, tests & measurements, data treatment)
• Root-Cause Analysis of Defect Sources (design, suppliers/subcontractors, manufacturing/assembly/integration, packing & storage, delivery/installation, etc.).