ALD College instructors are highly qualified, experienced professionals lecturing also in the leading universities of Israel- five of them have Ph.D. in reliability, quality control, software quality assurance and testing. In addition to their training activity, the instructors regularly participate in ALD's consulting effort. This ensures our courses to be not of the dull academic type, but based on practical knowledge and experience gleaned from dozens of case studies.
Each year, the ALD College provides 8,000 - 10,000 hours of training in well-equipped classrooms.
ALD College courses are designed for different levels of students and objectives: from short courses of about 40 hours (Introduction to Quality Control) to full 250-hour academic courses (Quality Engineering). Some courses correspond to the ASQCs' program for the CQM/CQE/CRE/CSQE/CQT and national Six Sigma exams. Most of the specialists certified in these areas in Israel have studied at ALD College.
The ALD's specialists deliver training and workshops all over the world, including USA, Japan, Portugal, Thailand, and Singapore.
Our courses are planned for both private participants and institutions. Courses for the large customers can be tailored for their specific needs, and delivered at either ALD College or at the customer's site.
ALD College in Hebrew
Some of the ALD courses:
• Reliability and Maintainability Engineering (basic - 40 hours, full - 180 hours)
• Quality Engineering (basic - 40 hours, full - 250 hours)
• Integrated Logistics Support (40 hours)
• Total Ownership Cost (40 hours)
• Advanced Methods of Quality and Reliability Engineering (40 hours)
• Quality Audits (30 hours)
• "Certified Quality Manager (CQM)" (250 hours)
• "Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)" (210 hours)
• "Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE)" (300 hours)
• "Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE)" (250 hours)
• Software Quality Assurance & Testing (70 or 250 hours)
• Short Run SPC (25 hours)
• Engineering Statistics (60 hours)
• Design of Experiments (40 hours)
• Software Supporting Quality Assurance and Reliability Engineering
QS 9000/ISO-9000 (30 hours)
All courses can be delivered at your site and adopted to the needs of your company.