Reliability and Safety Analysis, System Safety Assessment, Functional Hazard Assessment, Verification of Safety and Airworthiness, State of the Art Fleet Safety and Reliability Monitoring Systems, Technical Publications
The purpose of Safety Assessment is to provide and assure the following:
• That the system interfaces and integration with the weapon system meets overall safety requirements.
• That the end user of the system be cognizant with the identified risks in operating and maintaining the system.
It is described and required by different safety standards like MIL-STD-882C, DI-SAFT-80102A, MIL-STD-1472, SAE ARP 4761, FAR/CS 25.1309, SAE 4754A and other documents.
System Safety Assessment may be performed on Design, Production and Field use life cycle phases of the product.
It is extremely important for mission-critical and safety-critical products of aviation, aerospace and defence industries.
The Safety Assessment Analysis includes:
• Safety criteria and a hazard classification procedure.
• Results of safety analyses performed.
• Identified risks still existing and constituting a hazard to operators and maintenance personnel.
• A hazards list and recommendations for their elimination or reduction to an acceptable level.
• An assessment of the system compliance with the safety requirements.
ALD provides Safety Assessment Services (System Safety Assessment - SSA, Preliminary Hazard Analysis - PHA, Functional Hazard Analysis - FHA, Master Minimal Equipment List Analysis - MMEL, Fault Tree Analysis - FTA and more).
ALD Provides also a Computerized Safety Assessment Software Tool - RAM Commander.
Please take a look at ALD white papers and brochures dedicated to system safety:
|ALD Reliability and Safety Services Catalogue||ALD Reliability and Safety Software Tools||
ALD Failure Reporting and Analysis(FRACAS),
ALD Reliability & Safety Services
ALD Reliability & Safety Software Tools
ALD FRACAS as Safety Management System